Criminal Record Checks

1. Services providers directly hired by the School (i.e. private EAs, music teachers, dance instructors, woodworking teachers, sewing teachers, private swim instructors etc.) must have a Criminal Record check and make application to the office before starting any services.

  • *For SE students please email Leona with the request:
  • For regular students please email Lydia with the request:

We will send a link and a special code in order for you to fill out your information.  These Service providers must also agree to our health and safety policy see here

*Registered professionals (OT, BC, SLP, etc...) do not need a CRC application done because a CRC is already part of their professional registration.  We must instead receive their registration number. 

2. All Service Providers or 3rd Party Providers (working for an organization) who are in contact with students must have criminal record checks completed.  If the organization is a BC registered organization (Community Organization, Aquatic Center, Swimming Pool. Rec Centre, etc.), the criminal record check done by their organization through the Ministry of Justice will suffice.  Therefore, facilities that offer third party instruction must provide a declaration indicating all their instructors/staff working with students have a current CRC Use the "authorization from, organization" below for this purpose.  Note: This form also requests confirmation related to provincial health and safety requirements. 

3rd party service providers working for an organization and individuals seeking employment: please contact the office with intent to provide service, name of student(s) that will be serviced, and compliance to complete a criminal record check as soon as possible. 

Note: The Authorization Letter for Organizations will confirm that all their staff workers have up-to-date Criminal Record Checks